Saturday, October 17, 2009
Dance... Dance... Dance
For one reason or another I have been watching more dancing shows or movies. Fine by me I love to watch. It's beautiful the things some people are able to do, I watch with envy and wonderment. Of course the good thing is that it has inspired me to work on my flexibility and my own dancing skills. I haven't danced in a few years. I would love to take lessons somewhere, but I'm not sure if I have the time or the money. I'll have to look into the idea. For now I am just some stretches I remember from when I did take lessons. Maybe with time I will be able to do some of the old tricks I could do in high school. At least be proud of my dancing again. I feel good I am enjoying the high that I get from dancing and it makes me wonder why I even stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment