I was completely lazy today, that is until I realized Ken would be home in relatively one hour and a half. I had nothing to show for the day, I hadn't even showered. And it is not that I felt I needed to prove to him that I was productive, but I also feel guilty if I do absolutely nothing. It is like I needed to prove to myself.
I power cleaned after about a ten minute shower. It truly amazed me what I was able to do. Of course most everything made it to the bedroom for me to sort out later, but the majority was cleaned and put away. Even in the bedroom I feel I have minimal amount of things to do. I just wish I had had the motivation all day. I could have completely cleaned the apartment if I had actively cleaned all day. If i had started in the morning perhaps I could have been relaxing when he got home. Well I can't change the day, but I am happy with what I did accomplish in the little time that I spent being productive today.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment