I have had a lot on my mind lately and thought I would try to blog.
Recently I celebrated my twenty-fifth birthday. I celebrated by going to Boston for the day with a friend. It was such a nice day and even though I did not spend it with my favorite person in the world I enjoyed myself greatly. It made me realize how much I really needed to find a life outside my hometown. I was born and raised in Stafford. It was never really a question if I would move away, but I did not think I would still be living at home at twenty-five. Although my living situation is ideal financially, it is far from ideal in all other respects. I think the hardest part is not having friends near by. I have no good place to escape too. When things get stressful at home I used to be able to call a friend and do something movies, shopping, mini-golf, anything, but with my in town friends moved away and my college friends all living in different states it is increasingly hard to step away from the stress at home (something to talk about later). I wish it could be easier for me to decide what to do and where to go. In plain truth I am scared to move. I would feel better if I had a place to be going to or a job lined up, but that would be the utopia in my head. I am less anxious about the idea then I was even a month ago. I actually feel if I have the opportunity I will jump. I need the change.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment